Friday, April 25, 2008

3 months=new record

I know, I know. You're thinking "Holy crap! he's actually putting something new on here!". That is, if you even still check it. I probably wouldn't after over 3 months. Oh well. I'm lazy and busy by turns and sometimes at the same time (not good). We're going to the field for 3 days next week so right now its busyx10xinfinity. I will have to work 3 or 4 hours tomorrow (saturday in case you didn't know), but once we actually get to the field I should be able to sham pretty much the whole time =). Its finally starting to seem like spring here and some of the trees are blooming (one of the few cool things about this state) and maybe I'll get off my ass and take some pictures to put on here one of these days. I'm going to go now because I don't like writing. Oh, and if the fact that this is a bunch of random things run into one paragraph annoys you.......I DON'T CARE =)

2 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

you posted!!!! and it took me till May 14 to read it!!!! what a bad Aunt!!!!!

Becca said...

Dear Mike.
You better take darn good care of my girl, because as you know we are best friends and soulmates, and she has run away to washington without kacie or I to protect her.
Sad game.
I'm sure you guys are having a fabulous time, and I better hear of footrubs and you spoiling the heck out of her =p

Love,
Becca