Saturday, January 12, 2008







Um, hi Tj.
And Puff.



Just some pictures of everybody in Haiti. Vacation was way too short as it always is. Tomorrow I will have been back a week. Pt really sucked the first day, but I'm getting back into it. I'm starting to learn more about my new job as armorer and getting to know a few of the million new joes we got while we were on leave. Some of them are ok and some are stupid. The usual I guess. I got an Army Commendation Medal yesterday, I guess for helping in Iraq. It's cool but pretty much everybody that goes over gets one.

7 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

Pictures!!!!! Yeah!!!! :)

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

like the change :)

Becca said...

Heh. I like the green =D

Although, I'm slightly offended I'm not on your friends list. Oh sad.

Tim said...

Mind closed??????? What mind??????

Tim said...

Hey guy what's up?? haven't heard peep from you since I left you in GF & spirited your sad girlfriend away back home. Read my blog if you get a min. I have a Q on there & I'd like to see if you can come up with the answer. Later....

4Him-in-Mole said...

More pictures???? Pleeease??

Love you,
MOM

Mary said...

Hmm babe. We have a problemo. You see, this is a blog, and even though I'm being hypocritical when I say this... YOU SHOULD UPDATE. I want pictures =) or just random thoughts are always interesting. Anything. Oh and did I mention I miss you? Smile Mike.