Friday, July 13, 2007

I know, I know

It's been awhile. I've been trying to get the internet in my room to let me post pictures but it's got a burr in it's craw and won't let me do it. So you'll just have to settle for a note for now.
Things have been pretty much the same since I got back from the jss. Missions at night, sleep through the day. Nothing exciting has happened and that's a good thing =) In a day or two we'll be switching to different missions during the day for awhile :( Not really looking forward to the heat again. It's getting hotter as we get toward August.
People have been asking about an address so here it is: PV2 Byers
C Btry 1-37 FA
FOB Taji
APO AE 09378

3 comments:

4Him-in-Mole said...

Hey, Mike, great to hear from you again. We're in PA, and will be back in Haiti in six days. Will send you an email soon.

Love,
Mom, Dad and the gang

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

Glad to hear from you Mike :). . . . I was going to send an email to you but you can't get internet in a hospital room :( Tim went in Friday night and is still in. . .not sure when he will be coming home :(
Take Care
Love & Prayers
~Beth

Mary said...

Hi Mike, I sent off the package Friday before work so hopefully it gets there sometime this week. I hope you enjoy :) Miss you.
Mary